10 فبراير 2011

Thank you my teacher.

For  the most one can make me smile .
For  the  best one can make me very lucky .
For the beautiful women I can't forget her face .
Thank you .
I would like to say why i thank you .
But the thing I will thank you for it .
It is many many  thing  .
And I can't Limits in three or five line .
So that I will thank you  for a little thing .
But the strong one I will write in another time  .
:
Thank you because you are a miracle and I am not a Prophet .
Thank you because you are a sun do not burn .
Thank you because you try to understand me .
Thank you because you are the most wonderful star and you Live in my sky .
Thank you because you let me love you Freely.
Thank you because you learn me something in the life .
Thank you because you are Encourage me in everything good i will doing.
Thank you because you are the spring in my weather .
Thank you because your smile Make me optimistic .
Thank you because you love something I love it .
Thank you for everything .
And may be in another time I have another writing to you .
Just be happy and fine .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق